The history of Fornasarig Sedie Friuli began in 1878, when the Fornasarig brothers founded their own company. It was the very first factory for the production of chairs, in what would later become the International Chair District.
In 1959 Giovanni, with his brothers and his wife Anna, constituted the "Fabbrica SedieFriuli" for the Italian, European and international market.
The Eighties marked a decisive milestone, as the fourth Fornasarig generation joined the company. This moment coincided with the rise of a new international market: the Contract market, related to the development of hotels and restaurants.
In the Nineties, the production departments were reorganized. Decisions and strategies that make Fornasarig today the leading Italian manufacturer of chairs for the Contract market, a company that has been managed uninterruptedly by the family with its heritage of knowledge, know-how and passion.